Top 10 Reasons to watch KJo's
Kapoor and Sons (Since 1921)
- The trailer promises awesomeness which the movie delivers.
- You won't stop guffawing for about 85% of the movie, so the 15% which makes you weep is forgivable.
- Themes of Kapoor and Sons: family bonds; fidelity; nepotism; old age; brotherly bonds; petty jealousies; love; life and liberty to be who you are. It's a lot in one movie but very well done. It'll want to make you go hug your family.
- Have I mentioned the ROFLMAO humor?
- The star cast:
- Fawad Khan. Yes, he deserves a separate mention. His character is flawlessly written.
- 2 of the characters are writers and have an awesome scene where they discuss HEAs. (Happily Ever Afters) My raison d'etre, Peeps.
- The song Kar gayi Chull (see below)
- Boobly's pecs. (No. No spoilers about that. So, no pic.)
- AND, if for nothing else, you must watch Rishi Kapoor as our own desi Bilbo Baggins.
In other words, Kapoor and Sons is precious...