Monday, April 8, 2013

MANY MASTERS LOTS OF CONFUSION

April 8th: Truffles Kothari's 4th birthday. Yay! I have to, have to do a post on him. 
Truffles came to us when he was only 10 weeks old. My daughter, husband and I went to get him from Brooklyn (first and only time I've been to Brooklyn, but that's another post altogether.)
We went, we saw a litter of puppies and I wanted the tiniest, prettiest one but my husband said he and my son would not be caught dead walking a pretty and cute dog. He wanted a manly man's dog. Now, a Maltese isn't a manly man's dog but I valiantly did not point it out to my manly man then. So we found a scruffy, unkempt enough, dog to suit him and my son named him Truffles. (after the white chocolate, not the mushroom.) I wanted to name him Henry, the Eighth, but was vetoed unanimously.
4 years later, we do have a manly man's Maltese. Truffles has broken records as being the biggest, sweetest, most lovable and thorough confused Maltese in the world. (They do say a dog reflects his owner. Heehee.)
Watch how we confuse poor Truffles by clicking the sentence below.



HAPPY HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY MY PRECIOUS POOCHIE. WE LOVE YOU!




No comments:

Post a Comment