Saturday, September 13, 2014

CREATIVE JUICES: MINE

I realize that the title of this post sounds a bit narcissistic. I'm not denying it isn't, but this is just what happens to me when I write well. Um yes, when I write badly its worse. I also realize that you may have read a thousand other posts on "My Writing Process." One or two that I might have written too...but this one's less words and more GIFs, for time's sake.

Anyway, here's me in the throes of new prose. Oh hey! I'm a poet too.

When I start, I'm all...




Somewhere before the middle, I get like...


Then I'm like...
I had it. I just had it! Where the #@$* did it go?


Thats when I phone a friend...


And am ready to....


But, all is well because your friend gets you like no one else...


Then I'm like...


And THEN the volcano erupts...


And finally its that day...



Would you believe I go through this with every book?


(gif sources: web searches)

No comments:

Post a Comment