Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Ops 2012 Caught on Camera

Here's what happened in the last 36 hours:


Thanksgiving dawned on a confusion of ornaments...


And the Xmas Tree that had not seen the light of day since 2009...


Then followed an early Thanksgiving en famille...


Truffles was understandably confused, anxious and very hungry. He loved the sweet potato untried fries...


That beautiful evening...


Once the Tree was pregnant and lit...


We went and watched Lincoln at the Mall...


I was moved by Abe's story as usual (always moved by stories) and outside the theatre found out that Buddha was Coming Soon...


Came back home feeling inordinately glad about that, had a rest. Then suited up and dove into Black Ops Midnight Madness...


11:45 pm, Thanksgiving is at an end...


12:55 am: On Black Friday, night is day and day is day of shopping...


1:26 am: Really, we're not vampires. We're just out bleeding our pockets dry...


Don't remember the ride home or how much sleep I got. What can I say? I am a guilty epicurean. There's the evidence of my midnight debauchery...


Nope. Doesn't look any less hedonistic in black and white...


My prized Black Ops 2012 finds: faux fur and real shoes. Yummmmm...


Would I do this again? 

Absolutely...


No comments:

Post a Comment